Please feel free to contact us for our updated fees on (02) 9262 7927.
Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR)
World Tower Child Care is an approved service for Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR).
To aid in the payment of child care fees, the Department of Human Services has provided access to CCB and CCR, enabling the service to reduce fees according to each family’s individual approved allowance.
Child Care Benefit is means tested and the rate in which you are entitled to will be determined by Human Services.
Child Care Rebate is not means tested, however families must meet the Work, Training and Study test in order to be approved. The amount of Child Care Rebate is based on 50% of your out of pocket expenses up to $7500 per financial year.
Applications can be made by contacting The Department on 136 150 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday or visit The Department of Human Services.
- 5 meals
- Breakfast, Morning Tea, Hot Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Late Snack
- Nappies and wipes
- Sheets for cots and beds
- Sunscreen for outdoor play
- Early Years Learning Framework Curriculum and associated activities
- Language Classes – Crocodile room
- Regular Incursions including Reptile Show, Animal Petting Farm, Aboriginal Educational Show, Christmas Pantomime and End of Year Festivities
- Excursions (for Pre School aged children only):
- Regular Excursions including Sydney Aquarium, George Street Cinema and School Preparation Excursion to Public School